Elevate Output with 2Create Plus
Step into efficient production with 2create Plus. Its larger platform accommodates more varied parts, drastically boosting production efficiency. Aimed at robust dental manufacturing, it’s also a doorway to diverse industrial applications.
- Spacious 150 mm x 150 mm print area allows multiple different parts to be printed simultaneously, enhancing production rates.
- Powerful 400 W laser ensures precision, crucial for high-quality dental and industrial parts.
- Retains the compact design of 2Create, ensuring a powerful yet space-efficient production solution.
- Simple operability and the robustness of the 2Create, now coupled with higher productivity, offering an elevated manufacturing solution.
The CAM Software designed by 2oneLab
Discover efficient 3D printing with 2Build on 2Create Plus. Auto-nesting enables mixing up to 35 RPDs with crowns or bridges on one platform. Utilize lattice supports for RPDs minimizing warping, and rod supports for crowns ensuring a perfect surface finish, all in a single print session. This feature amplifies productivity while maintaining the impeccable quality, making 2Create Plus a hub for diverse dental applications.
Powder bed fusion
150 mm x 150 mm, height 100 mm
Build envelope size
150 mm x 150 mm, height 200 mm
720 x 860 x 1790 mm
2Create Plus: Interface Software
The 2Create Plus’ software makes setup and use easy. Manage the whole printer using just three tabs. The clear software layout and step-by-step guides make complex tasks simple, helping you learn fast and become a system expert quickly. If you run into issues, the 2oneLab team can help remotely.
Simple Setup and Powder Changing
The 2Create Plus is designed for quick job change – finish one job and set up the next within 15 minutes. Switching from CoCr to Titanium? No problem. Changing from reactive to non-reactive powders is a breeze, taking less than 20 minutes. Efficiency is at the core of 2Create Plus’ design.
H2 Headline Product Benefits
Fast Material Change
Change your 3D printing metal powder within 20 minutes.
Easy to use
The 3D printer is easy to use, even for beginners.
Ready to print in below 5 minutes (from 21% oxygen to below 1%)
Short Production Times
Faster turnaround times while delivering superior quality products.
The 3D printer can be used to print with a variety of metals including titanium, steel, and aluminum.
Precise 3D Printing for Dental Applications
- Custom-made partial frames, crowns, ortho bands
- Printing components in CoCr and Titanium
- Cost- and time-efficient fabrication of dental prosthetics
Advancing Innovation through Additive Manufacturing
- Free choice of printing parameters with an open machine concept
- CAM software optimized for R&D purposes
- Suitable for reactive and non-reactive materials
316L, 17-4 PH